The Health Sciences Education Center is located in the basement of the Skaggs Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (building 873 on the campus map) on Osler Lane. Pedestrian signage will be posted to direct attendees from the Sheraton La Jolla hotel.
Register here. Registration is open through Oct. 8.
Abstracts for posters were collected through Oct. 8 through the registration system or by email to email@example.com. The authors of five outstanding abstracts will be invited to present their work in a brief talk.
Submission implies that the author will register and attend. If the author cannot attend, he or she assumes the responsibility of informing the organizers. Submission assumes that all authors approve the abstract, that the work has not been previously published, and that experiments follow applicable ethical guidelines. All abstracts will be included in the printed program provided to attendees; they will not be published online.
Poster locations and board assignments are available here. Poster boards are 48” by 69”.
Discounted rates have been negotiated with:
Sheraton La Jolla, a low-rise resort-style hotel (five minute walk); link to booking at negotiated rate provided upon registration ($129)
3299 Holiday Court, La Jolla, CA 92037
Estancia La Jolla, a luxury hacienda-style hotel (twenty minute walk); call 877 437 8262 and state that you’re attending NanoDDS to receive the conference rate ($179)
9700 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
Make the most of your visit to the San Diego area by taking advantage of some of the many activities and entertainment options available:
- $150-$200; no reservations; call (858) 452-9858 the morning you want to fly to make sure conditions are good
- 20-25 minute flights between noon and 3 pm every day
- 2800 Torrey Pines Scenic Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037
- $60; bring a lunch and drinks
- Noon-4 pm Saturdays and Sundays; check in earlier
- 1492 North Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
- $20 to $60; discounts for groups of 10 or more
- 8 pm Fri., Oct. 25, 2 pm and 8 pm Sat., Oct. 26, 2 pm and 7 pm Sun., Oct. 27
- 2910 La Jolla Village Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037
NanoDDS’13 will provide exhibition space for companies interested in marketing their equipment and supplies to nanomedicine researchers. Please contact Jessica Moore for details.